Hey = You blogged!!!!! It looks like some images didn't show up....
I can only imagine what you are thinking though - Can you imagine facebook back in the day?? WOW...TOO MUCH to think about....SLEEPY...
I remember getting along even before emails and cell phones. I sometimes miss those days. But the downside is I never would have found you again after all these years and be able to become such good friends. So, in a way I cherish things like myspace, facebook, etc....for that reason. You helped me so much in my life :) And I hope I brought a frustrated smile often to your face. And no one has ever had my back like you did with M.K....That rocked....TRUE friend = you.
The song playing on your website is Crimson and Clover...Love it...ROCK!!!!
3 witty replies:
Hey = You blogged!!!!! It looks like some images didn't show up....
I can only imagine what you are thinking though - Can you imagine facebook back in the day?? WOW...TOO MUCH to think about....SLEEPY...
I remember getting along even before emails and cell phones. I sometimes miss those days. But the downside is I never would have found you again after all these years and be able to become such good friends. So, in a way I cherish things like myspace, facebook, etc....for that reason. You helped me so much in my life :) And I hope I brought a frustrated smile often to your face. And no one has ever had my back like you did with M.K....That rocked....TRUE friend = you.
The song playing on your website is Crimson and Clover...Love it...ROCK!!!!
LMAO!
LOL I love this!
Post a Comment