Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Since running around naked would get me in trouble, help a girl out would you?

I have been asked to review a dress from eShakti.  I was like, easy peasy, I can pick jout a dress noooo problemo.  As with all things in my life, it was not as easy as I thought.  The dresses are AWESOME, and there are sooo many of them.  So help me out and help me choose as dress.  Here are the choices:


All will have cap sleeves if that helps and will go to just below the knee.  And I need to know soon.  Leave a comment with what you think.  This place will be where I get my dresses and such from in the future, I am almost sure. 

8 witty replies:

Tina said...

I like the first one...

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like the first one too.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

the first one

Anonymous said...

I like them all...but I am kinda prissy when it comes to picking out dresses...So, I really like the first one in the pink...and my second choice is the 3rd one. VERY pretty. I want to check out this website...Sorry I haven't commented in a while...How do you know these people where they wanted you to evaluate their dresses? - that is really awesome Krim!

Anonymous said...

I like the last one

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

the 1st is the prettiest...but the 2nd is the most versatile. that's the one i'd pick. it's pretty classic looking and could be dressed up or down.

Kimi@SoManyKids said...

Number 1. That is just so delicate and cute!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!