Tuesday, I did "Walk in the Park." it is an abstract of a nameless faceless man walking through a nameless faceless park anywhere and the things he would see along the way.
Next on Thursday, I did "Autumn Leaf Print." It was to be a textured leaf picture of a blanket of leafs on the ground in the fall. The leafs didn't exactly work like I had hoped, but the idea was there, and I liked the pallet I had used.
Lastly I drew "Burn" yesterday. It was first going to be a swirly cloudy sky, but turned into a multi leveled picture with images within the flames. I blame the song by Collective Soul, "Burn" as it was in my head the whole evening when I did the flames and switched the focus of the paining. Because it is far easier to blame it on a music group, and their song then come out and say I'm a pyro. :-) "Baby want to burn with me?"So here is what I have been doing the last week of my life. All my works from here are up on RedBubble.com if you want to see what else I do. Most of it is photographs, I got into the site because of my good friend Marsha who has AMAZING works there. Her art is really worth a look!
School is now back in session and my classes are all new and challenging. Wish me luck. I will check in when I can. If I get a TMOT up, it will be later in the evening as I am booked solid from 7PM-8PM tomorrow. I know woe is me, right?











4 witty replies:
Krimsin - I in NO NO NO way believe that you are un-artistic. I don't believe it. First of all, I know your imagination...I know your personality....I know so much about you...That with the right classes - I think you could be an amazing artist in a gazillion different ways. You were good at Stage Craft (painting sets and such at Logan High. I remember!!)....And I won't believe it for a minute. One thing...my grandma started out thinking the same way you did - and she took classes year after year in her spare time. Practiced when she could...and by the time she passed on...She had a beautiful collection of watercolor portraits and pictures and crafts and so many other things she had made. I think everyone is born with the ability to do that kind of art. For some, from birth they can draw and make beautiful creations. For others. I think they need to learn it. And some people never try. At least your expressing yourself with what you can do. And I like these pictures you put up.
So, school is back on huh??? I am doing classes right now too.
I often think of you. Usually when I crack open my Harry Potter book nightly.
What does TMOT mean?? This is funny! Remember when you sent me the cheat sheet on the words like that explaining them?? I need another one!!
And what is this Harry Potter thing on Twitter?? Why is everyone asking you questions?? And how did you find out about the first movie ending on Chapter 24? Or is it a big secret that you can't tell us. Did you see a screening? Or did someone you know see one?? JEALOUS!!!!
Also, I will check out Marsha's work. I know she is one of your BFF's....Gotta check her out. Or her work.
And does Corey have artistic talent? I couldn't tell by your blog by what you meant? You said something about Logan inheriting that from his dad?? Confused.
Write me a letter. Sorry this comment turned into a novel. Miss you. Call me.
Carrie
I dunno dude.
I like all of them.
I don't like to do stuff, but I'm way charming when I want to be. When I'm not burping the ABC's, that is. I got through school with minimal effort and much note-passing. Though I did get a C in art after asking Mrs Hightower not to lean on my desk because her breath had a stank.
She said I drew my seagull FACING THE WRONG WAY. That whore.
Okay my comment has nothing to do with your posts although I will say that they're very pretty and you def are artistic!
I read your comment about your MIL on Baby Making Machine's blog and let me tell you if my mother or mother in law was sneaking formula to my child I would have effing MURDERED her! Like seriously I would be sitting in jail. How did you even find out?!
Okay that is all :)
All I can say is - thanks my good friend for the "free" (get-it?) advertisement! You are too kind! AND - are you kidding me? Not artistic - pfffffttttt, I say! You're stuff is great and I love it! Not only your drawings, but your photographs as well - love them all. I may not comment all of them time, but know that I do lurk and don't miss too much!
<3 you!
Marsha
Post a Comment