Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Stelth Shopping-Learn from Past Mistakes

I was told, "Make sure you buy Little Dude's shoe's for gym class this week."  I was not told where to buy or how much to spend. Last year we bought a pair for 30, so I targeted that.  I didn't feel like going to Wal-Mart or our shatty K-Mart.  I have become a Famous Footwear junkie, not because I like shoes, but because you catch a deal there and BOOM!  Great shoes, great prices.  And being a cheap moe-foe frugal shopper both made my ears perk up.  I joined the membership club and when you spend over 200 or 250 bucks you get free shipping to your home, and as they put it "deals thru out the year".  This is good as the closest store is 45 minutes from hillbilly hell.  I quickly spent the needed amount to become a gold member with my 2 pairs of Shape-up's and another Sketcher pair for Weatherman.  The deals as it turns out is about a 20% off coupon every couple months.  We have since bought countless amounts of shoes for all bi-peds within Casa King. Well I went online shopping and bought Little Dude these for school grand total with the BOGO deal AND the 20% off membership coupon...33 bucks with tax, free shipping to my home.
Shoes that look "Just like Dad's" for everyday wear.



AND
Shoes for Gym
All and all I have back-to-school shopping now officially done!  Hip hip HOORAY!  Plus I didn't have the Weatherman peering over my shoulder the whole time I shopped.  I learned from my mistakes last year, don't include him, shop while he is at work.  Love the man, but he really is can be a stick in the mud.  Go team Famous Footwear!

2 witty replies:

Anonymous said...

glad you got a deal

Anonymous said...

[p]猫聛陆 Main points realized is that the barefooted sprinter countries to learn of one's ball of the foot and / or mid-foot attack, allowing the holistic parts of her ft . Polo Ralph Lauren is best known for providing quality products, including Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts , T Shirts, Shirts, Jumpers jackets and coats creating worlds and inviting people to take part in their dream . The former [url=http://www.ppoloralphlauren.co.uk]ralph lauren polo shirts[/url] has short sleeves and is about a couple inches smaller across the body . yahoo . Are you tired of buying your formal shirts at the local department store? Are you looking to save some money while also buying high quality goods? If so, you need to look into buying your formal shirts online . Bottega Online Store It can be just [url=http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonlinee.co.uk]polo ralph lauren outlet[/url] the thing for the aloof dealer just who really needs equally applied along with sense of balance . This is how all of the insurers which are dedicated to sacrificed billfold offerings have for you the performance you'll want to padlock your personal financial [url=http://www.ppoloralphlauren.co.uk]cheap ralph lauren polo[/url] records affordable supply which secure feeling that you're not necessarily exposed to personal identity thieves . The medium length can be useful in both winter and summer and [url=http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonlinee.co.uk]cheap ralph lauren polo shirts[/url] some women hate long bathrobes . Most Ralph Lauren perfumes are also marketed in mini-perfume measurements, priced at about $12.[/p][p]Take the Turnpike north to exit [url=http://www.ppoloralphlauren.co.uk]polo ralph lauren uk[/url] 27 and travel east on Dolphin Mall Blvd until you see the mall on your left . Suitable bleaching and [url=http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonlinee.co.uk]ralph lauren outlet online[/url] cleaning in the skulls is carried out to make sure which you get a suitable product . In fact the chances of such an event happening [url=http://www.ppoloralphlauren.co.uk]polo ralph lauren outlet online[/url] is one in a million . co . Sporting teams were wearing long sleeved jerseys made from the same knitted material as the polo is today . A shopper can also look online for deep discounts on these and other designer clothing items . php?w=shijie881109&e_id=173323

http://blog . It has the classic pointed collar and buttoned down plackets with buttons designed with wooden details.[/p]

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!