Creativity willing I will be working on my books (Wayward Souls and I'll Be Home) this evening. I honestly have nothing else to do after working out. Well, other then a bit of cleaning, big deal. I am just totally taking a step back from the research paper. There is nothing else I can do till the instructor combs through it and renders his suggestions. Am I nervous, shit YEA! Structure is not my thing, peroid. But having to be judged on how I can conform to his writing ideals is stressful. It is one thing when it is friends proofing a few chapters, another when its a class where creativity has really no place. I was told "These papers are not to be savored." Dude makes it sound like I write romance books or something. We will see if I do write tonight, but if I have ideas free flowing I will get it going. I don't even remember if I told you how care that I ended up starting a whole other book. Looks like it will be more of a prequel to Wayward Souls going more into why Wolfe is such an over protective hard-ass with Olivia. The lead in I'll Be Home is Names Cricket Harlow. Her handler at the program is named Whitley.
Since I am taking Human Biological Structure and Function this summer, free time for writing will once again be a bit cramped. It is all independent, not instructor interaction (I think) less the one who oversees my tests at the library.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








0 witty replies:
Post a Comment