I started off hitting the ground running knowing I had to go get food for the Sr's party at the Y. Was I going to all the effort to just get reimbursed? Nope. Didn't even submit the time. So, my boss pulled me aside in the evening and told me they were going to see if Logan can just go into day camps this summer for free! Like I am going to say, "No, don't save me 100 bucks!" For 3 hours and 20 bucks? I think it is more than a fair trade. I got the extra food, prepped and set, and took pictures (gratuitous use of my new Nikon, I know!). Sweet! I have to get the pictures developed in the morning and will get them bound for Judy since this was her last Active Older Adults party as Aquatic Director.
Then left ran to collect the boys who were at Menards, off to the bakery to get some fresh foccachia (sp?) and sour dough. Next to cook some yummy angel hair marinara to eat with the bread. It was just a super busy and did I mention it was 85 today? OMG it was great! Bike rides, ice cream, and fun in the sun!
The only downer was the fact that I brought Sully in for an emergency grooming, his anal gland was surprisingly full...damn you Taste of the Wild! LaDaun is on medical leave, so it was a different groomer. Picture the lady who made all the outfits on the movie The Increadables! She oiled my dog and told me he was graying because his hair was dry and on cheap dog food. K, first off: You don't oil a Havanese you moron! Second: He has the silvering gene and is a charcoal/blue in transition, you would know that if you looked at the paper I gave you stating his color. I am not a moron, I forgot more about Havanese then she obviously knows about them. Last: He is on Evo Big Bites (which are ironically only about 1/2 inch sq. they are TINY-ish). And it is super high quality and NOT cheap! She can suck it! I spent almost two hours grooming him out tonight two days after the bathing, there were matts from not being brushed out while drying. I could wait a week and lightly brush him out w/ LaDaun. Of course she's never oiled him either! I also see scissor marks after the grooming...grrrr The moral of the rant is I miss you LaDaun, and can't wait till you are better. No one else is getting their hands on Sully. You are worth every penny, always get us in when you can and are just all around awesome!!!
I should go to bed, morning for some reason, isn't going to wait for me to drag my ass out of bed in the morning. Though I think it should! Till later!
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








2 witty replies:
Free camp would be awesome!!
Free camp would be totally awesome...I used to be a camp counselor for a gazillion years in my 20's and teens...Logan is going to have so much fun!!!
Also, You need to cook for me - You make me so hungry when I read your blogs.
And I hope your fur family all works out - can you post a picture of your bunny you got?? Or is it a stuffed one or real one?? the one that Logan calls Luna??
Josh and I were talking about maybe coming to visit you?? Would that be ok??
Post a Comment