Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Yes, I trimmed I'll Be Home

If you didn't get to read it when I had the full tease sorry. I have since chopped and moved it around. A bit got added over the last couple days.

I am impatiently waiting for my research paper's rough draft to be graded to I can get it polished and gone. I hate waiting, but have no choice in the matter. Damn!

Logan's face is doing better after that little shit scratched him Wednesday. It may not scar in either spot. I am still so lit about it. A good thing that came out of the day is after helping (tossing) Logan off the diving board he is all jazzed about doing it again. Let's see if it lasts to lessons with Beth Monday night. Happy about that!

Corey has heard nothing from either ABR or TOP, but who knows, it must not have been meant to be...again. It's not over till they pick, but it just is not feelin' good. I don't want to be stuck out here in Nebraska forever, just don't. Grrr...


I am taking the night off of just about everything. I just need time away from everything. Being tethered here right now I just feel trapped. I get no breaks, no days off, and time to myself is conditional. Logan's been tough this week, Corey's moody, Sully's barking again in the middle of the night, and I can't get away. I think I will take Tina's approach on life, Fuck it all! When Logan goes to bed tonight, I will shower, crawl into bed and read till I fall asleep or Corey comes home.

I am just Little Mary Sunshine right now forgive me. But any of you would be lying if you didn't say you were sick of shit at least once!

3 witty replies:

Krimmyk said...

I write great when I am in a dark mood such as last night. I didn't take advantage though. Maybe tonight. Thank goodness I am on no deadlines for the books...yet.

Tina said...

Yes, fuck it all!!

Kristi said...

I missed something. What happened to Logan? What did I miss? I hope he doesnt scar.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!