Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My baby is 5 today!

I cannot believe it's been 5 years! No scary birth story because lets be honest, it wasn't pretty! 5 days of labor, 2 days of botched inductions, and no crowning after 3.5 hours of pushing. No woman not having a C-section should EVER have to have 1.5 hours of stitching post baby! He is worth it though. Watching him change and grow every day has been amazing, but not always easy. Some don't think being a Mother is a fulfilling job, I beg to differ. It's the hardest, most rewarding job you will ever have. Creating a person who will contribute to making the world better someday is amazing.


Please join in and wishing Logan a Happy Birthday, here on this site or on his own blog!

6 witty replies:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh my goodness! Well, Happy Birthday to him regardless!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I totally agree!!

Happy Birthday Logan!! Yipeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Logan...I think being a mommy is rewarding...and a fufilling job and I envy anyone who does it. I am scared of it personally - but you know my dumb issues Krim...and this is about Logan....Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birhday dear Logan...Happy Birthday to you...and many more!!!! Love you little guy.

Anonymous said...

Post pictures of his day when you get a chance!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday to Logan!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Logan:)

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!