
All seemed to be going smoothly until I go pick up the phones and am told there is a Black Berry outage right now and we cannot download the browser. They don't know when it will come up either. Damnit! That's about right, give him more reason to complain. WHY?!?!

Oh that's right...

Murphy, you suck!








9 witty replies:
yup, figures... this is the story of my life too... ugh
LoL.. Remember i got one back in Nov and I Hated it!! Returned it and got something else i hate but im suck with it for now.
lol, this is why I love my trusty pay as you go :-)
that sucks. Ive been having tech issues too. I tried to call you about them today. Guess I know what you were doing:)
Girl, you know I'm in the same situation. All tech and no where to go. :( What is up with that?!?!
I have a Blackberry and I was sure I wouldn't like it.....(hubby gave it to me) but now I love it so much I don't want another phone!! ;-)
He seems to be warming up to it. Well at least less hostile to his. It's not like I made him get one, he chose to get one too! I have acting all dumb and helpless, letting him "teach me" what to do on certian things. You know after I programed them arranged icons pulled down programs for him, yea I acted thick to make him happy and now he feels all manly. Gawd I can't believe the depths I stoop to make him happy/and still get what I want!!
Yes Murphy's Law strikes again!
Tania (via SITS)
Let me know when you get yours up and running...
Post a Comment