Well since Midwest Mommy totally stole me idea for this weeks Totally Tick ME Off Tuesday, and I am not one to complain about ANYTHING...right? (so I just weekly steal her wonderful button!) ;) I had to figure out something else. How can a peaceful dove such as myself find ANY thing to tick me of. I looked all over this morning. Then I went out to lunch.
The winner for this week goes to Come and Get It BBQ. Was it the food, no. Was it the cost, not really. Than what in the world could I find wrong. Umm, I sat down and felt like I was sitting on an ice cube. Next came the gush of the hyperactive AC. I could almost see my breath. So for trying to freeze my ass off while I was nice enough to spend 20 bucks for lunch at your establishment, you Come and Get it BBQ win today. Hope you are making enough overhead to pay for keeping your joint glacial!
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








7 witty replies:
seriously, I can't eat when I'm cold...
hahahaha your butt was wet!
No my butt was frozen!!! And I didn't eat all my pulled beef sandwich, I can't eat when I am THAT cold.
Brrr... I hate that! My mom always carries a long sleeved shirt to restaurants because of places like that! Maybe I should wise up and do it too...
Oh I HATE being cold! It drives me nuts in the summer when I am dressed for the weather outside but whenever I go into places (especially the grocery store) it has to be so dang cold! I am usually shivered up in a ball crying that I just want to leave. Ugh! I hear you on this one.
I hate that!!
Right about now in my sweat box of a house, that sounds like heaven. LOL!
Post a Comment