Tuesday flew by in a way I wasn't expecting at all. I did get to the gym, but hot damn I couldn't jog. I started and body said HELL NO! SO I went on to the Cardio Wave. It is like an inline skating machine. Your feet will start to fall asleep about 15 minutes into it. Blood pools to your feet fast on that machine for some reason. Every time I go there I fear I am going to pick up some sort of viral infection or something from lack of cleaning the equipment. I was all ready to bring Logan to Eileen's Colossal Cookies (yea Kristi it was awesome too!) and decided I would be nice and call Amber and see if Gabe and Drew would like to see Logan before he starts school. I had 1.5 hours aprox till we were to meet there. Yea, it didn't work out that way. One nice thing about 24 Hour Fitness is I won't have to turn on the "Public Krimsin" and stop my workout to talk to 50 people. So I got to Eileen's almost 10 minutes late (no speeding..really..I would NEVER do that). The Johnson's beat me. I came in apologizing profusely, Aaron was like, don't sweat it we are always late and just got here. Made me feel a little better but punctuality is a hangup of mine. The boys were rowdy, I knew it would happen. I talked as usual more to Aaron than Amber. I just have more in common with him. WE agreed to meet again later in the evenng at a local park so the boys could go play. I came home to clean, fell asleep for about 35 blissful minutes. I am cleaning everything today. Took a shower off to Quizno's and to the park. 2 hours at the park, for about 45 minutes I held the newest Johnson baby, Luke. Cute kid. It did reaffirm the idea that I just don't need another kid not now maybe not ever. My hat goes off to those who have more than one kid, new babies etc, but it is NOT for me. I am through the baby stuff. It was a lot of work with Logan, and I love him, but don't foresee myself wanting to have another. I can admit my limitation, don't judge. If we were surprised by a another, I would take on the baby with the same love and voracity as I did with Logan. I just hope it doesn't happen.
Yawn. We got Logan home and he was "not sleepy." Though was asleep by 7:45 go figure. I fell asleep by 8:30, and reawaken as Corey left for work at 10:15. So I decided to read. It was great I was going to be asleep by 1:30. OF course 1:25am Logan woke up screaming of leg pain. Yep go figure, growing again. Flashbacks to how bad it hurt for me made me feel helpless. I gave him some Motrin, muscle rub and massaged it till he was asleep again. 2am I was in bed, and awoke bright and early (6:15) by my early bird. I am dragging this morning because of everything. I am not going to make it to the gym today unless I can sneak it in when Corey gets up...sigh. I can however do a Crunch yoga tonight.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








5 witty replies:
What are you doing to yourself? Crunch Yoga????----what the hell kind of torture is that?
BTW--My hats off to anyone who has any kids. Kids are high maintenence pets:)
I have done yoga forever. That is why I could still cross my legs as well as leg lifts while in labor with Logan!!! LOVE yoga!
And I am glad a Mother with many children said that comment. :)
Dude, kudos to you for evening THINKING about going to gym after such a long/short night. You're my hero!
I say that as I'm sitting on the couch in the middle of the day... :)
Trust me, I wouldn't think about going to the gym, but my ass tells me differently.
I have been on the couch blogging or cleaning all day. Well there was that 10 minutes I was trying to convince Logan that tying a kite to himself wouldn't let him fly. Even in the Nebraska wind. Sometime it's like talking to an insane person!
Your turning into a fitness guru. Way to go girl...Yeah, the 24 hour fitness place sounds cool as an actual clean place. The YMCA by us is SUPER DUPER clean. They even tell you to clean every machine after your done. So, go figure. You were just stuck at a nasty one. I am glad Logan has some friends and that you got to do so much today. What are you reading now??? We haven't chatted in a while. As to having kids. I am not sure I want any. I am scared. And just weirded out by something growing in me. Is that weird?? I don't know....Plus, I have too much ahead of me to worry about children right now. I always wanted to adopt though. So, who knows what will happen with Josh and I. I think Josh would like one of our own. And then after that if we want more - adoption....Your a great mom Krim. I remember growing pains. OUCH!! I hated them mixed with gymanstic pulled muscles. Your such a sweetie to Logan. Love you beotch.
Post a Comment