Dear Lady who took my order,
With all due respect, but you are a moron. Lets review our conversation via the drive-up window shall we.
You: Good Morning, Welcome to McDonalds. Would you like to try a mocha this morning? So far, so good. I wanted a Mocha. I am thinking at this point you are a mind reader and my best friend for suggesting it this fine Thirst Thursday.
Me: Why yes! I would love a Mocha. Make it a small hot, non-fat with no whip and a shot of sugar free vanilla. At a REAL coffee house it would have been one small skinny mocha, a shot of sugar free vanilla, no whip.
You: and I am afraid this is where you lost it Umm, you can only get vanilla in a cappuccino or a coffee. Not in mocha.
Me: yes, I may have some out a bit snippy, but still you went from zero to moron in like point two seconds. So you are telling me you no longer put shots of sugar free vanilla into mocha's? Was that only for Free Mocha Mondays?
You: Well no, I can put some in, but it will cost extra. Duh!
Me: Groovy, toss it in and charge me the thirty cents or whatever. It was thirty cents BTW. I thought the confusion was now over, silly Krimmyk.
You: So cappuccino with vanilla in it? What? Are you taking 2 orders here?
Me: As kindly as I can muster now, glancing back at the ever growing line behind me. No, remember the mocha with vanilla I was ordering?
You: Oh yea. So, it was a mocha with sugar free vanilla right?
Me: Yes, but non fat milk.
You: It can't be non fat.
Me: What! Why not?
You: Chocolate has fat.
Me: What (the hell) does that have to do with the milk? I really almost lost it there. But I didn't you lucky girl.
You: Ummm, I think I got it now, does it look right on the order board? Surprisingly yes it did.
And you wanted that iced right?
Me: Hot (Like my temper right now) please....
You: Please pull a head. Translation I have my head up my ass and it needs to be PULLED out!
Let us fast forward to you putting the whipped cream into my drink, as I wave uselessly to stop you through the closed window. You hand it to me, I refuse it. You remake it, and I hear you squawking all the through the window about having to remake it. And yes, I kept my eye on you so you didn't spit in it. I smiled sweetly as you begrudgingly handed me my drink, and was polite. Though inside I was swearing at you in several languages.
How could this have been avoided, Follow the crystal clear f-ing directions I give, and use some common sense! You will hit moron status really fast by correcting me when I am in fact right.
May our paths never cross again for your sake, and my sanity.
Sincerely your,
Krimsin K. King
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








10 witty replies:
LOL....girl, I am the same way with this kind of moronery (hah, not a word, just made it up). I cannot stand something simple being made into rocket science. Hell, I have never worked for McDonalds, but I am pretty sure I could have made your mocha without such a production! ;-)
Lmao!! you must have no brain to work at any fast food place...
LOL!!!! you confused her. She couldn't just press one button and call it good!!
Well done for having them make it over! I'm usually too much of a pussy to ask for that. You go girl!
I would have pulled the car over and gone inside and seriously i'm a b**** would ahve said "what is wrong with you, do you not understand english. I want a HOT, NON FAT MOCHA with NO WHIP and a SHOT OF SUGAR FREE VANILLA!"
then asked to speak with the manager.
But then again that is why she works at McDonalds, no offense decent people work at fast food places but some people just shouldn't be working in customer service.
AND WHAT IS WITH THE STYROFOAM CUPS?
LOL - I love this blog!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!
lmfao!!
Oh that's hilarious!! You can't get good service nowadays...totally a bummer.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your blog and look forward to reading more!
Try ordering plain McChickens! Almost impossible! Or hamburgers with ketchup only! One time I ordered an egg mcmuffin and it came without the ham--ugh! Coffee? I guess that's why I love the mom and pop eclectic coffee houses--they understand coffee lingo--it's not a fast food item with connection, it's an art of creation and communication!
lol! Great way to start your day!
just dropping by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.
Post a Comment