Some stuff that happened to me and the Family this week:
1. Monday Logan met his class at the Kindergarten Round-Up. There are 17 kids.
2.Logan started Kindergarten on Tuesday. It is full day and Corey was desperate to believe what others were saying about your kid being so exhausted after a full day he will want to come home and sleep. Ummm, these people have NO clue as to my son. He is the purest (and coolest!) form of energy out there!
3. Paid for another semester of school, yea about 850 for the 11 credits. Then there were the 500 in books too. Many of which I will have to keep for future references. I cannot believe I start school tomorrow morning. Intro to Health Information tech Management (HIM), Leagal Aspects to HIM, Medical Terminology, and Macro computer Apps.
4. We bought Wii Sports Resort. I think it is hella lame, but the boys like it. I was hoping for something more interactive!
5. Corey had the week off so we spent quality time together, mostly cleaning. Now I think we are both ready for him to go back Tuesday!
6. Two dear friends contacted me for help getting through their own unique issues with kiddos they love dearly. Amazing the scope of advise I could give. One was advise I hoped I would never have to give anyone.
7. Sully's hair is starting to get longer, but he still looks like a confused poodle!
8. I attended my first PTO meeting and it was about planning the haunted house for Halloween weekend. Many of the ideas I threw out were well received. I think the fact that I have stage craft and theater experience will be an asset to the project.
9. Joined AnyTime Fitness, so I can work out whenever, and where ever there is a ATF location. They have a Procore stretching machine that is heaven for this hyper mobile jointed person!
10. The car chargers finally came for our old Rhythm cells. We are using the FM transmitters again, YES!!!!
11. Went to get my poor grinded down tooth filled. Small fill from the pit, BUT I couldn't get numbed properly. After the second failed attempt, they "buckled" me. That means they take an even bigger ass needle and shoot stuff through tissue and muscle right into the main nerve. P.S. didn't numb me, yet still hurts ewwww. I am scheduled to be fitted for a dentist made bite guard when the other side gets touched up. I can hardly wait!
12. I mowed the lawn with the lawn tractor. Now the tractor is Corey's baby, so I in the 5 years we lived here never mowed the lawn! I cranked up the tunes and rode around. I learned you need to NOT sing out loud unless you want many a mouth full of bugs!
So that is the haps at the King Household in a nut shell!
Things to look forward to this week:
1. Collective Souls "Rabbit" album finally drops. Heard it on The Leak and it soulds fantastic!
2. I will have my first alone day on Tuesday. I will be hitting the books HEAVY.
3. Hitting the gym hard next week
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








7 witty replies:
WOW, what a week.
You gave awesome advise!!!! TY
Ok, I couldn't finish reading #11!
Busy week!! Sorry about your dental issues that sucks!
Roostter wasnt tired with school either. But, she has been eatting non-stop. I think our grazing lifestyle is causing her some issues ;)
Sorry about the wii game.. Alex and Brian like it.. I to am working out hard this week..
Sorry about the wii game.. Alex and Brian like it.. I to am working out hard this week..
Hey!! So much going on...Madyson starts Kindergarten on September 1st along with Ky Ky on the same day for K4 in Bangor. I am excited for them. I think my brother in law got that Wii game for the girls....Isn't school ridiculously expensive?? Its nuts. I had to drop out this semester cause we can't afford it. I am back home so you can reach me anytime. I miss you girly....
Oh as to working out - I should see if they have one of those gyms around here....
Post a Comment