
So for many a space nut such as myself this was an controversial day for sure. S€o here is what I have to say about it, as mature as I can be on the situation...
Wait for it....

Yea, I couldn't resist. Oozing maturity in here as usual. If I can't have fun in this place where the hell can I have fun?
Now for the real beef, I grew up LOVING space (air head?). For Christmas of my 5th year my bio-dad Tom gave me Cosmos, by Carl Sagen. He is a NOVA fan, so I come by the space obsession honestly.
Logan's room in Omaha and when we 1st moved here was in Moon and stars, evolved on whims and has come back around to it by his choice. Go figure. Must be something in the Zeimet genome! AND how many kids do you know that knew all 9 of the planets before he was 2 years old huh? Yea, that's what I thought, not many! So there was a bit of help. The Little Einsteins' Galactic Goodnight episode. Music is Fur Elise, composed by Ludvig Von Beethoven. So none of the kids are Logan in here, and a bit gets lost without the animation. But you get the drift!








3 witty replies:
Pluto 9..... so cute.
This is a cute blog.
lol, cute!
Post a Comment