Kristi got take this and post your results. ![]() | What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type? |
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago
People who don't know me think I'm quiet.
People that know me wish I was.
Kristi got take this and post your results. ![]() | What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type? |
2 witty replies:
I have taken this before for school and gotten a totally different answer!!! I think its funny your a hippy according to this....I took mine on facebook - didn't like the results....Search around the internet for one...They are quite fun and interesting....
ESTJ (Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judgment)
You are practical, realistic, and matter-of-fact. You are decisive and quickly move to implement decisions. You organize projects and people to get things done, and focus on getting results in the most efficient way possible. You take care of routine details. You have a clear set of logical standards, systematically follow them and want others to also. You are forceful in implementing your plans. Famous people with your ESTJ personality include: President Lyndon B. Johnson, Harry S. Truman, John D. Rockefeller, Rev. Billy Graham and George W. Bush.
Post a Comment