or

So I have been up against the road block of adding another 60 or so dollars to the 100 we already pay for cells. There are times of the day when he just doesn't care sometimes. For some reason today and right now are one of those rare times. Soooo.
I call Alltel local, no answer AS USUAL they forward me to India or somewhere 4 times each person has English as I swear a third language and poorly at that. I ask simple questions, "Tell me the price difference, final cost of one data plan and a regular phone line vs. 2 data plans?" 4 differing answers and I can barely understand them! So to you Alltel for outsourcing and being just all around douche bags I give to you (button courtesy of Midwest Mommy) The Ticks me off Tuesday Award

There were many that ticked me off already today, so it is saying something YOU get the award...douchebags.








9 witty replies:
I love my blackberry. I have that same on the sunset color. I really want the new Tmobile G1 that comes out soon. I dont pay for the blackberry services, I can't justify it when i'm near a computer all day. When I did have the BB service though the phone was great!!
Hope Wed is better. WELCOME TO SITS
Ha! I love it! Giving Alltel the finger that is. Cell phone companies seriously annoy me. We have pay as you go I don't have to call anyone ever! It is awesome. I can't do all those fun online things but if a truck tire blows again I can call 911. Good luck I hope your upgrade happens and thanks for playing along.
It's no doubt frustrating when you can't understand someone!
i hate that as well...ticks me off too
I hate that shit! I have the same trouble with my Dell computer. Why can't a body get a straight answer!?!
BTW, I have something for you over at my blog! :)
I hate that as well - whether it's India or anywhere else or anyone else you can't understand. Sometimes I feel like saying "get those marbles out of your mouth", but then I would sound like my mom. ha!
I <3 my Blackberry. I don't have the Data Plan b/c I'm also in front of a computer all day long and if not, I can use the wi-fi (if there's wi-fi around).
I hate talking to anybody in service/telemarketing etc. But, I really hate it when we dont speak the same language. It sucks. I love the picture for your Tick me off tuesday. Is it going to be an ongoing theme?
I am so jealous of your red blackberry.I had to get pink because they said Verizon didn't have a red. Red is my favorite color. Sorry your having such a hard time with Alltell.
Carrie
LOL! We've had our run-ins with cell phone companies... but now we live in an area with no reception...
Post a Comment