Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, July 12, 2010

After these messages...

Or after this week or so, I should be back The weatherman decided to once again put me through hell optimize his leave and got 16 days off.  He's still alive BTW, in case you were wondering.  There was a visit to hell the inlaws and an attempt on my life at the zoo which both weatherman and Little Dude thought funny as all get out thrown in for added fun.  Let the record show I am not a-feared of heights.  But the loss of control, and the idea of falling at 9.8m/s2 scares the living shat out of me.  And it should you too dammit!  So all in all I have had 3 days to recoup, filled with getting stuff ready for a possible birthday party of Little Dude on Wednesday while Weatherman went back to work.  Guess fricking what?!?! He's off for 3 days again, regular time off.  Skippy. 

Random: There is something genetically wrong with Little Dude when Weatherman and I are together.  Little Dude is. from. hell.  I don't know why but I would really love to.  Alone, parenting, he has his moments, but it manageable.  But tag-team parenting, oh HELL no.  So I have been absent for many reasons because there is no time between fighting with them to escape on her and bitch about them.  ;-)

Random: I'm done with Anatomy & Physiology 2 with a B!  Eat that "Professor No one can get a passing grade in my class without taking the lecture course!" 

Random: That cool trip I insisted on for this vacation from weatherman's job didn't happen.  Unless you count visiting his parents.  No Great Wolf, no Stanley, no Adventureland.  Annoyed.

For now, that is all or I will have Weatherman leering over my shoulder going, "What'cha doin'" and honestly, I can't have that.  Take care all and know I have been reading your posts, just not writing. 

I'll Be Back.

3 witty replies:

Anonymous said...

Come back to blogging soon.

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

The Cute turns mean when The Bottomless Pit is around. When it's just me she is an angel. The SECOND he gets home from work she turns into a biting fuss-monster who tries her luck and makes all that 'good baby' stuff I say look like BS. She's like that singing frog in the box from Looney Tunes.

I hate people looking over my shoulder.

Anatomy & Physiology? Dude. You're way smart. Take that, Prof Dumbass.

Kristi said...

Great job in your course. BTW---I love my husband dearly but if he had that many days off in a row he probably would no longer be with us.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!