Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

In Case You Live Under a Rock

and didn't realize today is Little Dude's 6th Birthday!
 I cannot believe it.  We have already opened gifts, did lunch of his choice McDonalds Happy meal around here there isn't a whole lot to chose from.  The cupcakes were good, but a fiasco.  Again it's all about where we live.  What he doesn't know yet is we are going to bring him out on the go carts, since it's something he really enjoys.  I think he would be content just playing Lego Harry Potter all day.  I am going to have to arm wrestle him for the darn thing I think. Well back to trying to bribe him to let me play the game again later all!

4 witty replies:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Logan!

Bridgette said...

Happy Belated Birthday Logan!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Super cute. 6...omg.

My BFF-cousin who is practically my brother...his little boy turned 6 a few days ago. Unbelievable.

July made some good babies. Or October did. You know what I mean.

(I'm looking for the inlaws post. Need commiserating. Stat!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends most precious little guy EVER! Happy Birthday Logan!! I can't believe your 6 years old!!!! GO - Carts?? McDonalds?? WOW!!!!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!