Weatherman on the other hand...Take for instance last week and the movie LD had been talking about seeing for weeks. The day before Weatherman tells us there is a meeting at work, can't go. Sure enough, there is, he didn't put it on the calender like he was supposed to. Oppsie! We will forgive the one time mess up. Then this week we had a guy date to go see How to Train Your Dragon with LD and his hommie.
Weatherman and his parents decided that is the day they are coming to visit. Now mind you they are retired and could come frickin anytime to
Weatherman had the audacity to call me from his work after I gave him the heads up on what I was dealing with and said, "Well does he realize MY parents are coming?" Yes, he realizes YOUR
He didn't care, as he was looking forward to this movie with hommie for over a month! He is getting to the age he cares more about his friends, because he has them. He also realizes you didn't even take him into consideration when you decided on the day. You were out there when I asked hommies Dad about Tuesday. Thanks a lot weatherman!
I type this while my son is acting like its the end of the flipping world. I hope he takes it out on them Tuesday. I know, I'll go to hell for that remark, but come on! The MIL has a knack for creating some kind of drama around LD's birthday.
I'll be sure to start putting in the calender when I have to go to the head, if you can just look, eh, glance at the family calender before planning shat yourself that will affect the family. Deal? And for the record I am booked up for the next year on famamily visits from














3 witty replies:
ARRGGHHHH.
Now I'm all cranky because I'm pissed on your behalf.
I'm a planner. The Bottomless Pit likes to fly by the seat of his pants. AND he's forgetful. And a YES-man. With guilt-tripping asshats for parents.
I'll just stop now because I'm making my own blood boil.
By the way...This IS the best illustrated post in the world.
Caught you on the single girl and thought I'd stop by.
What a pain! Men ARE truly allergic to calendars. And I am like you with EVERYTHING written down. I actually send my husband online calendar appointments (meeting makers) for stuff I want to do. I don't think this actually helps as he doesn't consult that (and tends to just respond yes without looking...).
good luck!
I have tied myself to his calender. Still as you said doesn't mean he looks at his own. lol Welcome to the insanity of my blog!
Post a Comment