We were blessed with my MIL's presence on Sunday. She promised LD to come to his soccer game on Sat, but decided against it.
We upgraded our phones to DRIODS, and OMG, I understand why people dig them. Blackberry can suck it! We have the Motorola version, and even the weatherman cannot find a thing to complain about that. I know, its like a first time for everything!!
School: I might not even scratch a C in the Anatomy and Physiology2. I don't know because my arsehat of an instructor is not replying to ANY of my emails. Kicker there, he is the only instructor and to pass the prereq- I need a C to "pass." Oh yippe the lowest grade I have ever gotten AND get to take the class again if he doesn't "pass" me? Some one must REALLY love me out there. All of my other classes are done. And no final grades, but I know its all good with them. Diseases was a breeze, she just stopped reading my papers and gave me A+'s on all of them, so no probs there. Typing, I'll get a B, because I thought it was cheating to give myself an A, but who knows she could just give me one for effort. Then there is Pharmacology, she murdered the second report that I worked my arse off on. I was POed tossed together the third one, no effort, very personal opinions and got an A. WTF? Not going to complain lowest should be a B/B+.
I'm not taking any classes over the summer as I have to spend time with the little dude. Splash pad and the likes. And we will be traveling a lot no where fun just back home
On to Barbie. I was in Kmart the other day looking for something since I didn't want to go to Walmart and those are the only 2 stores we have here. I was wondering the toy area looking for gifts for LD, and birthday gifts for fellow FF kiddo's. I saw a Barbie lying on the grown and went to pick her up there was a hole in the plastic made so kids can listen to a preview of her sing. My pointer finger slipped into the razor sharp hold from hell and sliced it! OMFG, Barbie tried to kill me, or at least slice my finger off! This, I theorize, is part of the intricate network of the hoocher dolls that are somehow paying me back for giving all my sisters dolls buzz cuts back in the day. Damned plastic must have memories like elephants! And it bleed like a stuck pig! For assassination attempts such as this, I do carry a first aid kit. Don't judge, I'm used to inanimate objects trying to kill me. Premeditation was there, and I would bet my husband on it, she smiled a bit wider with her fake smile as the blood started to flow.








4 witty replies:
I have a pay as you go phone. I suck.
I wish I had different ring tones on my phone......dream a little dream with me.
Barbie is a hooch....I dont doubt for a second it was an assasination attempt. What a bitch.
i like how you can look at the weatherman's job issue as a growth for him and see it as 'what are we meant to learn from this'. The man upstairs knows best even when we think we do - and often its a 'no' for just that - a learning process to prepare us for something totally awesome later down the road. I think for you and him this could be the case.
Krim - thank you for sharing so much with us out here...I am sorry about the china cabinet. I don't get why your SIL gets it? If it was given to you - They shouldn't be able to take it away! Stupid! That is so stupid.
I am glad that you love your motorola DROIDS - Josh wants one bad. So, we will be getting them down the road. I am glad that you have nothing bad to say about them. Awesome. I am excited.
That is freaky about Barbies!!!
I think you know this already but if a Barbie was put into like human size (real life)....
Check out this article on it - http://www.christian-mommies.com/ages/tweens-and-teenagers/poor-barbie/
Also, I am really sorry about all these jobs. Gees!!! I am really praying for you guys that you will end up in the perfect place for you guys to live. I am itching to move also - as you know already.
I have been MIA too.
I also think its great that you are taking time to really focus on your family. That is awesome. I am doing the same with Josh. I am trying really hard to focus on our marriage.
And I am sorry about your school work and the grade you are getting. I know how hard you work. Your going to be awesome at this job when you are all done with schooling. I know it - Your awesome at everything you do.
Love you lots
Carrie
Post a Comment