Here is Sully aka in his show days as AKC Champion Kokomo's Smokey's on Fire. Here he is all smiles after becoming a champion at 9 months old. He wants his whole family at Casa King to try out
toothsoap. Since he was shown as a puppy, they fed him raw, that wreaks havoc on the teeth. He is now on Evo kibble since retiring to Nebraska, but his teeth are still NASTY. Since 2007, he has had his teeth scaled 2 times at 200 a pop. I think if this works better then brushing, the whole family will have to give a shout out to those involved in this giveaway!
Check out the cool little button that was made for the giveaway
Supahmommy's blog!
6 witty replies:
Absolutely adorable! And LOL @ your sidebar and why you want to win!
YOU GAVE MY BUTTON SOME LOVE!! I MADE THAT SUCKER!! lol.. Yahhh !
Oh sully.. you are so pretty--- but you need some TS !! rabbit poop eater!! lol
xoxo
Hahahaha rabbit poop eater!!
That button is pretty cool!!
What a cutie pie. My cats breath always stink. I need to brush their teeth.
He is beautiful, look at that coat!
I love the sidebar comment too!
Post a Comment