Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time to stir the pot and get revenge a bit

I will begin by starting out with a Motherly brag.  Come on we have all had them.  I will first address my loyal readers, my friends, who truly do ROCK here is the award Little Dude got from school, they are having a Disco Bowling outing soon for those in the program.  Because smart kids rule.  And adults who make fun of them are tools. 

To the asshat who partook in picking on a five year old child and made jokes at his expense because he IS smart.  Feck off. AND for said tool, on a side note:  I will not be promoting for Collective Soul unless asked by them anymore.  Dean, sorry but those "fans' going after my son was too much and the fact "Dick" is still coming to MY blog is uncalled for.  So to the tool that is still coming here looking for ideas to steal to take to their lax-a-daisy management as your own, take a f-ing hike.  This isn't a professional site, it's a site for MY friends.  To which you sir using sir loosely as your morals are not!

5 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

WTG LD!!! That is awesome!! woot woot!


and Fuck off to the fucker!! >:/

Krimmyk said...

Thanks Lisa!

Unknown said...

I have but one word - BAZINGA!

Anonymous said...

congrats Logan! Thats awesome!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Woot woot!! Way to go Logan!! AWESOME!!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!