Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, February 23, 2009

How did I pull these off?

I have been sweating the grades from the research class. Last sememster this grade would not have flown at all, but since I don't need the class for the most part...For this class I will take a B. Had I known I wouldn't NEED the class I would have taken the Ethics class, it would have been more fun, but here are the current grades as they sit right now. I don't have all and there is still the Cit #4, Critique #1, Working Bibliography, and Paraphrasing still out for grading. Cit #1,2, and 3 were due weeks ago. I tore in to the first Critique pretty hard, something tells me he may not be pleased. I am working on Critique #2 currently. Monday I have a proposal due, a synthesis too and no non-Logan/Corey time to do it. But I am going to try to bang it out. I bullshitted through the citations really not remembering or having the proper formats down till #4, I am awaiting that one on baited breath. Is this class over yet?!?!

Grades:

CP Quiz: 100.00 (out of 100.00) excellent job!
CITE EX 1: 88.50 (out of 100.00)
Cite Ex 2: 83.00 (out of 100.00)
Cite Ex 3: 93.50 (out of 100.00)
RP Topic: 1 (out of 1)
Summary 1: B+ good revision
Summary 2: B good job -- it looks like you'll have a lot to use in the paper.
Paraphrase and Quotation Exercise:
Working Bibliography:
Crit #1:
Crit 2:
Cite #4:
5 SA:
Syn Exe 1:
Synthesis Exercise #2:
Organization Plan:
First Synthesis Essay:
Second Synthesis Essay:
Rough Draft:
Final Draft:
RP Proposal:

1 witty replies:

Krimmyk said...

I prefer to say I can bull shit my way through the class Alisha! Sorry for Blogger not letting you post, and for telling me on Twitter!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!