Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, February 23, 2009

You SOOO want Logan dating YOUR daughters! ;P

Logan and Corey were talking in the bathroom while Logan was taking his bath this evening.


Corey: What should we get Mom for her birthday, she is no help.
Logan: Something poky, sparkly and pretty.
Corey: Like what?
Logan: Starts with "F," you are supposed to get them for girls you love...
Corey: Well? Sparkly, you mean like earrings or a ring?
Logan: Flowers, Dad honestly!
(By this time I was sitting outside the bathroom door on the floor laughing)
Corey: Should we go to the flower shop and order some?
Logan: Naw, Walmart has some pretty nice flowers. And Roses are poky, so she will like them (What?), let's get yellow, so she will know they were MY idea, not yours.
(At least my son has the flower idea down, Corey has gotten me flowers once in 12 years, and it was when he was so busted about 2 years ago...)

Kid never ceases to amuse the hell out of me!

2 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

how funny and adorable is that?!! :)

Pretty sad when the son has to teach the father! LMAO!!

Good Job Logan! Smart Boy!

and I thought "poky, Sparkly and Pretty" meant a diamond ring or something.... lol
I so didn't see roses coming! lol

Krimmyk said...

I was hoping for diamonds too, but I really don't NEED them. I was giggling all over the place thogh. Typical Logan, at least he didn't suggest a Cars car or something like that!
Right now I just want my phone. Last week it was my car, this week my phone. From here on out no crap is allowed to happen to me...The Krimsin has spoken!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!