Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feel like dung

I refuse to admit to being sick. It started out as allergies. Symptoms feel better after a dose or two of Zertec, so damn it, it's not a cold. Started in my throat for about 2 days then decided my ears felt left out, and then late last night thought the lungs should join in the fun. WTH!!!! As with most Mom's I will continue what I do every flippin' day despite feeling like crap. At least Logan is healthy. Corey is feeling crappy too, so I guess it is like having a sick kid!

On an unrealted subject. I have been pushing forward with the Havanese research paper hoping I can do it. My enthusiam is low as I would rather been doing the paper on the paranormal. I had wicked awesome interviews with some great people on both sides lined up. Most I consider friends, so I can see he point on hard feelings, but, Ddamn, damn, damn! I really don't much care for the class. My emails are not being answered in my idea of a timely manor, and when I need a question answered, I would like it answered within the week. If I get a B in this class I will be shocked. Corey stats his eve and swings in the next couple weeks, so I will plunge into the depths of the other course work then, hoping to get most of it done. It's not like last semester when I had most of one class done and the book read twice by this time. It's worse than art as at least she answered my questions. Ugg! And I have to buy the study guide for math so I can go to Bellevue and test out soon too.

All fun things to think about when you feel like dung.

4 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

I Am The Mom said...

awww, hope you feel better soon!!!

Sorry your bummed about the paper, the paranormal one would have been awesome, but I think the paper on the Havanese would be really good too!

I understand your frustration on being answered in a timely manner, grr.

Get some rest if you can... I know how that is though...

hugs

Kristi said...

Hey Krimsin,

I love the title of the blog:D

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. I hope you are better now:)

I'm sorry you didn't get to the paper you wanted.

Take care dude:D

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better Soon Krim...and I hope your whole family gets better soon too.

How is the vehicle?? I read your blog on myspace...How is the dent??

You still going crazy??

I am doing a research paper too. Its due by midnight tonight! UGH!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!