Logan is getting better. I am so happy. Those nights were so dicey, I dreaded them. He started having solid stools again on Wednesday, but still had the gas issues Friday. Controlled though, flu my ass. Honestly, the doc that told me to give him Mylanta, sent her kid to preschool Thursday hacking and subsequently puking. I wouldn't let her in the pool. And that was before I realized who her mother was! There was also another kid in the same group who was sick too, he sat out also. You are not going to get My teachers sick to get over the inconvenience to her of keeping your child at home. That crap doesn't fly with me, no sir. I was at Logan's side for almost a week by that time. I have no sympathy for parents who treat their kids like that. Kids are to be loved and taken care of above yourself, and your job. That's my opinion, it will not change.
1 witty replies:
im so glad hes feeling better.
yeah, i'll never understand dumping your sick kids on other people and to infect other kids. i know when mine are sick they want mommy and daddy they'd be hurt if we just dumped them off onto someone else
Post a Comment