Logan's 1/2 birthday celebration was a HIT!! Thank you, thank you!! The cookie (picture to come later) was adorable! All the teacher's converged on me when I came in to see what I had. They remembered last years bags. I showed Theresa (Lo's teacher from last year), she went nuts for the bags, calling Lo's teacher Sarah over with her aide Esther. Sarah was super happy that there was a craft, the noodle one thay had planned didn't have enough or something. So she was like, ":can we do these in class?" I said sure, they all did them before swim lessons. And were excited about them. Score! I went back to get him after class and Sarah said she had to walk away from the cookie. I don't blame her, Eileen's monster cookies are great, add in the frosting they make, and it is heaven!
Logan and I are watching PSYCH from Friday night then it is naptime.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








3 witty replies:
Yea glad it was a hit! I want to see pics of the cookie..
Yay! Tina said what I thought already! :)
I miss Eileens cookies:(
Post a Comment