Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/2 birthday bags are done!

You know it's a big enough pain in the arse to get a birthday party and favors done. Now with preschool celebrating his 1/2 birthday gives me a whole new ulcer. He wanted Imagination Movers for his theme for school. Fine, that will be easy, so I thought. They sold goodie bags right on the website. That was of course, till I went to the site and saw really how little you got in the goodie bags. We have all the Cd's we really need. And there are 15 in his class, making it so we would have 5 extra bags(or they were willing to give me a cd). I am not spanding 40 bucks on bags filled with a sticker, and a poster. I instead made gift bags. Happy Birthday bags from the Dollar Tree (1 dollar), 3 packages of 6 twirly drums (3bucks), Guitar pick neclase craft (5 bucks for the picks, 2 bucks for beads, 3 bucks for connectors, and 2 bucks for the string), Crayon packages (3.50), made our own stickers at snapfish (onsale with shipping 4.50), and printable coloring pages of The Movers from Disney Online. 25 dollars all together, not 40! All there is left to do is to now is go to Eileens and have them design a "GearHead" monster flavored cookie for the kiddos. All will cost the price of the gift bags from The Movers alone. I'm am not really saying my bags our better, but they are a better deal!



Imagination Movers Party Pack

Create a Movers-themed Party Bag with Imagination Movers supplies!

Party Pack includes:
10 Movers Blue Party Favor Bags
10 Posters as shown in the Party Pack Image
10 Movers Stickers
1 Collector's Item Vinyl Record 'Numbers in a Bag'
1 Autographed Postcard for the Birthday Boy / Girl

The Party Packs were designed in response to requests for party favors. We do not currently have a full range of party supplies.

$20.00
price includes shipping and handling



3 witty replies:

Tina said...

They celebrate half Bdays.. Guess mine will be March 13th..

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Very cool bags!!!

I Am The Mom said...

the 1/2 birthday thing is... interesting! :P I think you did a great job with the bags! :)

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!