Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sore subject

Is is just me, but after doing an hour of yoga, I feel nothing? After a while my legs feel like columns that don't want to move. Sleep on it and stiffness continues after you wake up from hard sleeps. This should have been a BIG read flag this morning to take it easy. Me and my sickeningly high IQ decided to ignore the tightness in my trunk, legs, and back and jog and brisk walk for more then 2.5 miles. Now my arse hurts too, dang! My post workout tan was nice, and the steamer was even btter. Tanning for me is not as frequent as it once was, but it really is like prozak in a bed. I am so much more clam, and can almost handle what happened next.

At least Logan started back in school today. Whoo hoo! He got in a bit of trouble for yelling, "That is a damn fine specimen of a frog you got there---." I should be mortified, but he could have said worse. Can't say I have ever uttered the words "damn" & "fine" together, but I am sure when the in-laws find out it will be my fault. In private my FIL will tell me "I handled the fact he said it damn fine considering." But the other kid DID have a nice looking frog cut out. He quickly repented when the aide heard him. Well the whole class heard him truth be told, as he was so loud. The volume I will say is my fault for sure, but if he said something I would say it would have been far worse.

More later...maybe!

2 witty replies:

Tina said...

At least you worked out the new day.. I haven't. I have heard tanning is like prozac..Esp. since we never get sun.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I think think its very creative and goes along with his old soul.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!