I checked on the order yesterday in Kearney and they said next Thursday. Corey checked his email this morning and it was at Cabela's. We went and got it. I love it. It is large enough to layer when needed, since it didn't come with a hat, it is a must for me. I slipped it on and even though it is not real fur, or leather, I liken it to slipping into a feather. Or like eating a piece of Dove Milk chaocolate! Needless to say, I like it.
I also bought the beads, and meterial for the guitar pick necklases for Logan's 1/2 birthday goodie bags. So last night I poked holes in 16 picks, and placed connector on them. Now I have to bag them all up, sort beads out, write simple instructions for them, and bag them up.
I will start my yoga this evening, after a break from working out yesterday. Then when I drop off Logan in the mornng for school, I will either swim laps or be off to the hamster wheel they call a track at the Y and do my 2-3 miles. I am with you Alisha, and will keep it up.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








2 witty replies:
Yum i love Dove Chocolate... You two girls work out for me,Ok!!
the jacket sounds fabulous! can we get a picture of it?
oh gosh.... it's nice to have a workout "buddy"... knowing you're keeping it up, will help me stay motivated!
C'mon Tina! you can do it... you're lucky you actually have equip. at home! All I got is a ass kickin workout dvd from the bitch on the biggest loser! LOL
Thanks Krimsin!! We will win. I think... lol
Post a Comment