Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some idiot will slip on that ice, I bet!

After getting Logan off to school, I had good intentions of popping in to make sure all positions were filled this weekend for the guards, then go work out. I park at the pool entrance, and looked at the ice patch outside my door. I walked around it thinking that I should tell someone should do something with that ice before some idiot slipped on it and hurt them selves. Just as I was thinking that, my heel nicked the ice and down I went! It was about right. I sat in the pool office for the next hour cussing up a storm. I then filed an incident report and went to get my steamer. I was thinking I could hack it not going to the docs office, till I tried to actually turn my head to the left. I couldn't, I knew then I at least had a pinched nerve in my neck. So after getting my steamer it was off to the docs office. They are really stocked with ass holes st the front desk, but after being shuffled around I got one competent person and she got me in with one of the docs at the practice. I ended up with "Father Time." Nice enough guy, but really! He checked me out and sent me to X-ray. After X-ray, I went back with Father Time. He suggested a collar, I asked him if he was going to try to fit me with it. He took one look at me, and said if I wanted one to come back and get it. If I was not feeling better by next week on the meds, I was to come back. I think I might of scared him a bit! Ha! Needless to say, I have given myself whip-lash. Me and my bad skills! Corey is threatening to put me in a bubble. So, I tell him,what happens if I fall in the bubble. There will be no one to help me. Story of my life!

3 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

I feel so bad for you!! oh my gosh!! OUCH!! :( Hope you feel better soon!!!!

It's a mom's curse to be the one's who fall, and get hurt... I haven't figured it out yet... but there's something to it! *shrug*

Hugs Girl!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

lol, you scared the Dr. I hope your feeling somewhat better. take it easy!!

Krimmyk said...

I am taking the pills ONLY if I really need them. I figured if I could get through some Yoga this evening I would feel better, mind wise! I did it, and think I am happy I have a muscle relaxer.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!