So we were at Jimmy John's this evening getting ready to leave. YMCA came on, Logan LOVES that song. He starts to "runway walk" up the long row to the door. Stops abruptly at the trash can, pops his hip out and begins dancing! I was laughing so hard I about started to cry. Corey just smiled and rolled his eyes, I think he was trying not to bust a gut. Then he starts singing as we leave. Most the people know at least of who we are, so it doesn't strike them as odd to have this little kid doing stuff like that. Many of them worked at Taco Bell and know Logan as, "The Nick's Gyro kid." It's just another one of those memories you file away for the days that get rough and thought I would share.
2 witty replies:
LOL, i would have loved to have seen that!!!!
how freakin adorable is that!!! wish I could have seen it!
Post a Comment