Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kid's got a point....

Logan: Why are you calling those poltricians characters?
Me: Well politicians act for the most part. They say one thing and usually for one reason or another don't follow through.
Logan: So they are like actors?
Me: Of sorts.
Logan: So they are like cartoon characters?
I just laughed.

3 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

hahahaha :) cute

Kristi said...

Dang he's a smart kid.

Yeah---most of them are jokes.Hopefully Obama doesn't do anything he promised.

Although if he steals from the upper middle class to give to us lower middle class people...I will have some sweet Krimsin money to spend. Just kidding Krimsin

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LOL, thats funny!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!