Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Looking to move my blog

I may be moving my blog to this place. I am just running through and seeing if I like it. I have also put in Logan's blog and Sully's blog too. I may still post here and have it fed to there, but I am really thinking of stopping the Myspace blog so now there will still be 2 blogs, likely the same. It's like blogger all grown up or something. We will see if I continue to like the pages there.

2 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

tell me how you like it. you are brave, im such a creature of habit.

Kristi said...

Half the time when Im on this blog I cant leave a comment. So if its better for comments. Then I say go for it!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!