Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st Non American born President?

I never get sick of reading this stuff...it is like a never ending saga.. Do I know what to believe? No. Either way it is entertaining as hell to those of us conspiracy mongers. The next 4 years will be a blast to see the country go 'round the toilet bowl. Lets all go green then tax our asses off for conserving fuel, lets use compact florescent light bulbs to "save energy" but if the break they are bio hazards. Wind energy only gives back about 18% of the cost to have them put up and operated. Don't even get me started on using corn for ethanol when saw grass and algae give off way more then it takes to put into it. We need to be stewards to the Earth sure, but we are screwing ourselves coming and going. Heck, we can't even get the cabinet positions filled due to "pay-to-play." That's alright the Hubby didn't want Richardson as his boss anyhow. Bet Clinton is looking pretty damn good right now to some of you. What a fine mess. Good luck to you Obama, where ever the hell you were born.

1 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

love yah girl! :P

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!