Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sad to see a busniess fold ever, but this one deserves it

As I sit here eating my all natural PB&J infused with flax seed and such on my 9 grain bread made this morning at the Back Alley Bakery I read this article and said, Good! They were asses that knew they could be making people sick and didn't even give a rip. That's not cold capitalism, but just cold.

3 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

yep.

and the bread sounds good!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

omg, i had not read that article.
"On Friday, companies began destroying products made with anything that came from the plant after Texas health officials said they discovered rodents, feces and feathers in a crawl space above a production area. An air handling system sucked debris from the crawl space into an area where peanuts are processed, officials said, so Texas officials took the highly unusual step of ordering all products ever made at the plant recalled."

Absolutely disgusting. Several people better get jail sentences especially for the deaths.

Anonymous said...

Hey Krim - Check out my blog now and see if you can comment! Thanks for this blog by the way! That article is shocking.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!