Due to the fact some ass hat hit my front quarter panel and took off without the nicety of a note, and causing a $600 in repairs. Weak. Corey insists on us getting it fixed ASAP. I can to a point see his side, you don't pay over 30k for a car and drive with an imperfection, but if the tables were turned he would take my car to work if his truck was being fixed I bet. So here I sit now with no car till about Wednesday, home with Logan and no chance to get a break as school is out till Wednesday also. Yea, that's great for the mind and blood pressure for sure!
I will hope that I can take some time out and get some research done. Logan is watching HP:Chamber of Secrets, as that is the book we are currently reading at bedtime. In preschooler speak, it means you have to watch it as many times as you can while reading the book.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago










1 witty replies:
Oh that really sucks about your car!. I have an extra car if you want to barrow it.
Post a Comment