Through this hellish semester, I have found out far more about the Havanese dogs then I ever thought I could. Some good, some bad. I have to start compiling this info and actually structuring it into a real academic paper like NOW! Hang up being the instructor has the class structured so that one has to get a grade on one paper to proceed on the next. I have a number of papers out. Including my Havanese Research papers structure assignment. I am very apprehensive as to the out come of the class. In the grad scheme it is nothing, just an accidental class I took not knowing I wouldn't need it.
It is extremely difficult to do an academic paper on a dog breed. Even harder when the truest history of the breed is not really for sure known. The instructor knows this, and told me as much. But, also told me that if I can make it a factual academic styled paper I will not have a problem. I have the info, I have the know how, now I just have to do it. I am citing everything in APA style as he says I am far more proficient in that form of citations. I prefer MLA, but have been known to pander to get the right grade. He is not sorry he is making this class difficult for me and pushing me to think. "Some students just need the challenge." Damn him, how does he know I will dig into this like a pitbull.
I just want this over so I can go back to free writing again. I detest the prision of this structered writing.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








3 witty replies:
I also detest structured writing. You will do fine Krim. Let me know when you have finished it. My sister also might email you to ask you some questions about your BR surgery you had. She is thinking of getting it done soon. I am too - but I have to wait until I lose weight.
Carrie
I actually called him today and asked him a few things like why he forgets to grade my papers and return emails. Yea, I have a pair, so what. It was the truth. I cannot wait till I am done and can spend time during the summer on my books. My words, my choice.
She/you can ask away. I am happy I had the reduction. It's great to walk in anywhere and buy a bra off the rack rather than have to special order them!
I've never tried Havanese. So I wouldn't say a bad thing about them. I heard they taste good on rye bread with mayonaise:D haha--sorry Im a sick bastard:O
Dont worry about your paper. You will do great!
Much love-Krazy the Girl
Post a Comment