Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, March 13, 2009

*Sigh*

No kidding this was my day in brief Wednesday. Dog arse sleepy, I am awaken just after 6am to 40lbs of wide awake child missing the middle of the bed but landing square on top of me! He complaining about going swimming during school, I told him tough, silently cursing my MIL. Tossed his swim trunks on the pile and walked down to get breakfast for him and let Sully out. He was not going to get to watch any TV in the morning as his attitude the day before sucked. Causing drama again!

FF to work, still dead tired and having to vest up 60 kids of ranging annoying levels, 6 classes. Some happy, some upset. Half way through Logan's section comes in and he is livid. It's like a little mini-me, attitude yea, but nothing to back it up with. Gesturing like a Shakespearean actor he is trying to monologue his way out getting into the water. He got all but dragged in by the 2 teachers professing his unhappiness all the way. Maegan convinced him he wasn't going to sink in the life vest by dunking him. Harsh, not really in my eyes. I went up by his preschool aide and his teacher from last year, they realized 1/2 way to the locker rooms that Logan was not in line. "It was too quiet, we knew Logan was not there without even looking!" He hid with the other section of the class, the teacher didn't even notice. His plan was to get back in to the mix as they switched sections again, he even was going to put water on his head from the bubblier to make his hair wet! I'll give him points for creativity, at 4 it really was a rather brilliant plan! One problem,k everyone knows him and he is too noticeable to seemingly everyone but his teacher this year. His teach from last year was going off about how Logan was acting in the water, going so far as to say let me at your MIL she's damaging him. I just nodded. Corey was looking in and we waved him in to watch the session with Logan. I guess he wasn't expecting to see how badly one comment from his damn mother can warp Logan's view on life. I excused myself and called Michelle to get Bethany's # to set up private lessons. If anyone can get Logan back to the water it will be her. He has a realtionship with Meag so that won't work. I don't need him to be Maichael Phelps, just be able to save himself in case of a water emergancy. Got the # and left her a message, warning her of what she would face.

So, got through the rest of the sessions, went to get some lunch to make at home and then pick up Logan from school. Went home and 1st thing called the college to see if my transcripts made it, they did. Though evealuation was not for a couple weeks as I got them in so late. I asked if she could bump me up (cou;nt hurt to ask!) telling her why it was late. She did! Ha! Corey had to go to work an evening. Loga was livid again. Wonder where the temper came from? Webkinz was down again and that made it worse. So to make it better I suggested a movie, he wanted Harry Potter 3 as I was to start that boo that evening. Fine, I could get my annotations completed. Right!

Corey's OCD was in full gear he called me out of the blue and talking worriedly about our well not being in our name and it was like a class 4 misdemenor or something. WE HAD to find out right then, and who put it in blah blah blah. No notes on the well itself he sent me to the crawlspace to look. So he began google earthing it, and telling me to call the builder. Who's like 70 and lives down the street, and is also an asshole! I said I would call our realtor. Hung up and called her was on the line for 5 minutes. She would check it out. Corey called again I hung up with the realtor and took the call all the while knowing the time on the movie was eeking away and so was my time to get school work done. He "thinks" he found the right well. Umm, fine it's registered no misdemenor in the builders name though. So it is after 5 and he's all worked up about it. Grrr.... Told him we would take care of it later. Hung up and got back to work. He kept texting me about things here and there I was getting annoyed as hell. Then Bethany calles and that takes about 20 minutes just chatting with her and talking about Logan. Text Corey and her has to call to repeat what I just texted him! OCD overload, it takes a special person not to ring someone like his neck sometimes! God Love'em!

After some hardcore complaining and a meltdown Logan was ready for bed finally. Annotations still not done yet. I was already behind, and getting farther. I had planned to work out, and keot too it getting in 3.1 miles and then tackled the school work. I told him what I was doing and he still texted and called me about sending some of the Whooper pics to a coworker of his. I did get a bit of respit in the tub, but then it was time for him to leave work and call me then. Some times I just need to be left alone. They just don't get it. With all their energy bombarding me at all times of the day I am just frazzled near the end of the night.

BTW I did get the annotations done, I did a shity job, I will admit. My heart is not in it as it was last semester. HE is gradeing too slow and asking for too much to be done. You cannot submit step 2 without 1 being graded and you looking it over. I have a ton of stuff waiting to be done but feel I can progress no farther without some grades on earlier ones to see if I am doing it right. I haven't even began structering the 10 pages for the paper. I have nicknamed it "The Fluff Piece on Fluff Balls!" Both the instructor and I know it is NOT going to be an acidemic paper. So I am just trying to get through it and hope for a B and not kill my GPA too much!

So is another day in the life of Krimsin. *sigh*

2 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

wow, that made me frazzled just reading it! so sorry girl... hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...WOW...WOW...WOW...HOLY COW!! You seriously need to take some down time and breathe. I would go insane with all of this in one day...I suppose I have these days too - but as I was reading - I was like - OH MY GOSH KRIM!! What is up with Logan's attitude also?? He was pretty tricky...Going to wet his hair down! HA HA!! Sneaky!! I hope things calm down. I sensed you may be overloaded when you called tonight.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!