Ru, here is a super awesome pic I took of a Sandhill Crane last week. He was across a corn field strutting his stuff but I zoomed in pretty nice, I think!
Your Mommy can print out for you when she comes and gets her flippin' printer from me! (((HINT HINT HINT!!!))) I can email the full size to Momma if she wants it!








3 witty replies:
Rooster will love this picture
Kristi
I am going to start calling you by a bird nickname....Gotta think of one....(teasing you)...How ya been?? Sorry I haven't written for a bit.
MKY foavrite bird is flipping one. I know mature, but its better than a string of curse words...not that Logan doesn't know a bunch of them in several languages. Whoo Look how off topic I can get in a matter of seconds. I keep telling you, its a talent! :)
Post a Comment