Honestly call me if you want the 411, it blew. Enough said. Losing my cell was horrid. Yes, being a techie lover has its draw backs. I have bought another AX8600 to hold me off till I can decide between a Palm or Blackberry.
One surprising find was where my Twilight book was last Wednesday. Corey broke down and started to read it. He swears I am a vamp. I can't help the body temp thing, liking rare steak and eyes the change color. I got the books last Aug after a HUGE influx of emails and myspacers telling me I had to read the books. I am not into the fad books, and I think had I not read the first one the night Jerry (adopted dad) was fighting for his life, I wouldn't have yaken as much to it. And the comparision between me and Bella's awesome talents to hurt ourself. Oh that was another thing Corey pointed out! I better get my other books back from Meagan as I see him getting to the end. I am going to get her the DVD for her Birthday at the end of the month. I wonder about getting it myself, but since "Cedric Diggory" & "Shark Boy" Logan will really want to see it. I think New Moon will be worse since "Caspian" is in it. I will cross that bridge as they present themselves.
I sign Logan up for Kindergarden in the morning. I am in a bit of disbelief with the situation. My baby going to school, I never thought it would happen! I am so proud, teacher won't know what hit her.
Corey had 2 talks today in Kansas. He left at 10AM and as 11PM comes he is still not home. I miss him. *Sigh*
Will work on muy Synthisis essay sometime this week...maybe. I would rather be working on my book, instead of research. Uggg...
More incoherant rambling later...
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








3 witty replies:
I think its so totally sweet that you miss Corey so much...<3
And I can't believe Logan is going to Kindergarten! He is smarter than me - Just send him off to college.
Also, the Twilight books - I love them. Well, I only read the first one...The second one is sitting in my huge pile I told you about...I like to read them RIGHT before the movie comes out...The books are always so much better - Well, in most cases.
I am sorry about your birthday!! If it makes you feel better - I don't own a cell...
This is a hard day for me. And I started some pretty hard stuff in my life...but like you said - I am a survivor...
Love you lots
Carrie
This ----> <3 -----> was supposed to turn into a heart - didn't work...I was sending you much love.
You will be fine Carrie. Life is hard, but you are either growing from it, or dead. Plain and simple. You are bit by bit trying to live again.
Birthday was another day. If I have time tonight, I will blog about the 26th, it was far better.
Corey and I have been together about as long as you and Josh (going on 12 years). He is all I know and is most times like an appendage, all be it sometimes a very annoying OCD prone one!
Than there is boywonder, my overly emotional, accident prone, braniac. I just can't believe the time has flew as it has.
Post a Comment