Before I hit you all with my usual awesome snarky ness, I would like to say I am thankful for you for taking the time out of your lives and reading my blog.
Insight into my live is usually insanity on one level or another, an unhinged thought process that would make most with ADD say, "Man she's got issues!" I hope it makes you feel better about your own life, or at the very least smile a bit.
Insight into my live is usually insanity on one level or another, an unhinged thought process that would make most with ADD say, "Man she's got issues!" I hope it makes you feel better about your own life, or at the very least smile a bit.- I am most thankful of course for Little Dude. Though he tries my patience as a hobby. He's admitted as much. If we all truly have a reason on this earth, this time my purpose is to raise him. I'll never win parent of the year or anything, that much is sure, but to be able to break an ugly cycle and keep him safe for longer already then I ever was, is something I cannot even begin to express in writing at this time.

- So lets all give thanks for what we do have and not be petty if just for this one day a year. Let's not dwell on what we don't have or think we should have. There are so many out there that sit with so much less then we have. Be thankful, be gracious.

~Krimsin
















6 witty replies:
Happy Thanksgiving! Love the Big Bird picture (I have it on my blog too). :)
Those pictures made me laugh! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com
You have a wonderful holiday with all your friends and family, furred and otherwise!
zomg.
a couple of those pictures made me SNORT laugh but i have short term memory issues and now i'm having trouble remembering which ones. even though i'm still laughing.
chihuahua? pilgrims?
*continues giggling*
My first thought was "LOVE THE TITLE OF HER BLOG" - it made me laugh....and it reminded me of my dad....He gobbled on the phone to my cousin - so weird! I am very thankful for a friend like you. I know I don't say it enough - but your one of a kind and very loyal and very truthful and so kind and so helpful and so wonderful. I love you Krim.
Awesome post!!!
Post a Comment