Loved the cartoon! Although we don't have snow in the ATL metro area right now, we are sick of the cold weather - us southerners were not made to endure such a frigid hell! Usually heavy sweaters make me do just that - SWEAT - but not this week! Alas! I don't think I have enough heavy sweaters to keep me warm enough right now! I'm wearing fingerless mittens all of the time! How do you do it?! I can't stand this crap!
4 witty replies:
LOVE THIS! I loved growing up in Ohio, everything except the winters. There is no way I could live where it snows constantly!
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
I'm from Wisconsin and I am offended by Mother Nature's shenanigans. Really if this is global warming, they can suck it, I call for the cooling.
LOL! I love this cartoon!!!
~WM
Loved the cartoon! Although we don't have snow in the ATL metro area right now, we are sick of the cold weather - us southerners were not made to endure such a frigid hell! Usually heavy sweaters make me do just that - SWEAT - but not this week! Alas! I don't think I have enough heavy sweaters to keep me warm enough right now! I'm wearing fingerless mittens all of the time! How do you do it?! I can't stand this crap!
Post a Comment