Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, January 1, 2010

It's Party time!!!

So it's time for my Online Pampered Chef Party.  I have just got conformation of my first order.  My brain has lofty wishes of discounted products, but I am realistic I will likely not even get to the 500 in sales needed for the extra stuff this month.  So be it! 

I am having a blast chatting back and forth with friends about what they are wanting to buy and answering questions for them.  No, I will not be selling it, but I am a firm believer that it does make the cooking less a task and more fun.  Lets face it I prefer to eat out, have them cook for me and clean up, but I have to at least act like a wife/mother and this stuffs does the trick for me!

If any of my readers are interested (USA and Canada only(I think my frozen friends can order...))  The consultants site is here and take a gander, if you find something you would like to order please note my name when it asks for hostess.  Krimsin King. 

2 witty replies:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

ooooooh...good to know. when i actually have some spending money, (i had to pause for a laughing fit for a second...;p) i NEED a pizza stone.

i went to a pampered chef party once and they made this asian peanut chicken pasta salad thing. it's the best thing i've ever eaten. but i WAS five months pregnant at the time, so...

;D

Krimmyk said...

I <3 my stone. If you need it, I can hook you up, and would greatly appreciate your order.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!