Well if you have not guessed it yet, the dog hasn't killed me yet. Though he did have a tumor removed two weeks ago. It was quite a scare. And I have surprisingly not wound up in a padded room for the last two weeks. I still can't believe that is a trip I haven't taken yet. But, the bed does look quite cozy...
That leaves one thing SKOOL FO. Yep til the fricking season again. I am bogged down with one hell of a load this semester. I shat you not, the comps prof from last semester asked about my work load for the semester. He cringed. So what is the Krimmyk taking you ask? Disease Condition and Disorders,
I hit the books hard and out of the 27 chapters in Pharmacology I am currently sitting with chapters 13-14 almost complete, and one third of the reports done. Disease Conditions has 21 chapters and 3 papers due with actual due dates
I'll get around to that class. I am hoping to have my 1st 2 all completed by Spring Break that's mid March. Then hit the other 2 classes like it's no ones business!
So till then I ask you to forgive me for slacking on reading/commenting blogs. I will try to take at least one day a week to read them. And as for posting, I will as I can slip it in. They will entertain, and be worth waiting for.
Non school related while reading my Disease book last night I was cruising the channels and saw:
He equals do not change the channel and drool freely. Always has. Yes, I have a tall dark and handsome thing, he would be the one that started it. Lets saw the movie
One line of sanity is my phone visits and emails with my girlie friends, Marsha, Donna, & Christina. Talking with Marsha about things that matter of the world, politics to just stupid shat. The little chats help keep me grounded and out of the books. It also helps she lives a timezone away and when she calls she reminds me to pick up the little dude. For that, we both thank her! Donna gives me little projects to do, and so many amazing things to think about. Christina is in school too, so I feel her pain, and she cracks me up! My little trio of friends keeping me out of the padded room. Love ya girls!
So back to the books.
See you crazy cats around!














11 witty replies:
Not sure how you have escaped the padded room. Seriously. I <3 Billy Zane.
Fuuuucckkkk thats a lot of school work! Step away from the text books and BREATHE, screw FV. lol
OMG I saw you post your blog and was going to minimize it to read later but... I started reading it and started laughing and couldn't stop reading it until I finished. Too friggin funny Krimisin. (soulmate47) Okay since I can't get my password right, you know who I am.
Well, as usual my dear friend, you never cease to amaze me. The school load seems to be quite the mountainous task, but I know that you will succeed - you're a determined, strong willed, nothing's gonna stop you kinda person. As for helping keep you out of the padded room - I promise, you do the same for me by letting me vent and then using it in TMOT! It's nice when the sentiment is shared!
And as for Donna, she is incredible and yes, she gives us lots of food for thought, which is a really good thing except sometimes I can't digest it all!
Not too worry about posts, if necessary, I am sure that I can help with TMOT stuff - there is always that stupid person out there just waiting to piss me off enough so that I can vent to you!
Love ya too! Muah!
Aww girls, you rock!
Ohhhhh I am SO glad to be done with school...and I am SO glad I didn't take ANY of those classes! May God be with you...
I´m a little amazed.You actually consider ME a line of sanity? No one has ever done that before. Might be because we are about on the same level of crazy...
I´m so feeling your pain about all that school work.Guess if we stashed all our books and papers in one place we micht not be able to see the sun again (if there even is one.Not sure about that with the freaking snow and the freezing temps each and every day).
I have to admit a few nights in that padded room seem quite tempting.Since it´s impossible to lock everyone in who deserves it,I´d like to take a break on that cozy bed and keep crazy and drama out for a while.
All work and no play...
Anyways,I´m there for you if you need to rant about school (or anything else for that matter).
You´ll get through this semester somehow I´m sure.And I bet Collective Soul will have something to do with you staying sane while studying.
So in spirit of all those crazy people in this world (especially the ones we talked about earlier) I´m ending my comment with a little quote:
"Is there a cure among us
From this processed sanity?"
Man, i was getting excited about hitting my master's classes harder this summer. NOw? Notsomuch! good luck!!
i was wondering what you were doing. Hope Sully is feeling better.
BTW---When you do get committed. I will visit you and bring Eileens cookies
Yikes! This is a good reminder of why I promised never to go back to school again... *shudder*
Best of luck to you!
girl i am SO GLAD i am not you - school and learning and books - yucky
Post a Comment