Many of you (and I love you for it) have chimed in saying you would participate in an online show if I were to get it going. I am throwing a party the 1st through the 12th to again feed my habit. Seriously, I have dreams of the Mandolin and some more cooking stones, countless gadgets, and maybe even the cute little dish set.
So here is the information for ordering, you have to go to Lynn's personal page to place the order. http://www.pamperedchef.biz/eddykitchen there you will find her email address to contact her with any orders you may have and you can also browse through and take a gander at the products. She was hoping by now to have my party up on the site but is stuck in TX right now due to the blizzard and hasn't had the time. I will also be tweeting reminders, and posting reminders on FB for those interested. Heck if it's a roaring success, I may buy something to give away on this page too.
If you have any questions about products, just ask. I know a sick amount about most of the products and if I can't answer it, I know someone who can.








0 witty replies:
Post a Comment