Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, December 14, 2009

So since I don't have a girl...

And I was never really a Barbie girl, I was at a loss when my GF asked for "non slutty Barbie clothing"they make that? Those were her words not mine BTW.  My friends are as loony as I am. 

So I found this darling dress maker outside the country to make her daughter a special ball gown.  I fell in love with this black dress and after much debate with Little Dude about it I got my choice.  Because, I told him, every woman needs a lil' black dress.  Even a hoocher Barbie!  I am still at a loss why they put purple shoes in with the black dress, but I guess men don't think of little things like that but they are strappy and cute with a different outfit I'm sure.  I decided for 2 other GF I would send them dresses for their dolls too.  One week in between the order and I find out today that the others may not make it before Christmas.  WTH, I ordered them a couple months ago!  At least when they get there they are pretty on the girls dolls. 


6 witty replies:

Laura Marchant said...

Wow, I am really impressed with your effort of finding non-slutty barbie clothes!

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful Krimsin!!!!! I really don't care if the foreigner you hired is a 6 year old in the Thailand...who am I to judge? I mean really?? My daughters barbies are walking around looking like common street walkers. Now one of them can be like Pretty Woman and become a real lady:) Hooray!

Krimmyk said...

It was China, and I think he was like 9 or something. But you never know...

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Wow! I was a Barbie girl, and I would have loved that dress!
Okay my stupid feed hasn't been showing your updates again! Those snow pictures are crazy!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad China has protected that 9 year olds right to work. Its a matter of civil rights:D

Anonymous said...

Krim that is so nice of you to do...I also hate Barbies...I read measurements of a Barbie if she were a real woman would be something like - 6' 0", weigh 100 lbs., and wear a size 4. Her measurements would be 39"/19"/33". And she would be too skiny to menstrate and she would probably die or be very anorexic. Pretty scary that every little girl practically has admired a Barbie in her life...

But back to your generous gift - WAY TO GO Krim. That is awesome.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!