Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

So I'm board and need to clean out pics soo...

Here are some tee-shirts I like:

Please Tell Me I'm Adopted.  I got this and the next short at the craft fair last weekend.  Did I get crafty stuff there, well I think who ever made these up are crafty...no?  Bite me, like I need more shat in the house!

Here was the one thing I was tempted to get at said crap-fair:



I like this shirt because it goes well with with my Tinkerbell pants.  I bought the lime green version though.

Come on, it's FUNNY!

Tis' the season.


Here is the non-season version.
 
Story of my freaking life!

I am all about getting this for my BFF!  Ho, ho, ho, Slappy!






Let's be honest, it's how I (rock &) roll.

Prob my favorite!



0 witty replies:

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!