Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I <3 Pet Faces

I couldn't resist this weeks photo challenge of Pet's Only at I <3 Faces!

Here is Sully when he was still "Kokomo's Smokey's on Fire" right after he won is American championship for Havanese dogs at just under 9 months.

He looks happy huh?  Within 2 months of the pic he was brought from Hollywood, to Nebraska.  Retired from the ring and got his balls cut off.  Bet he wouldn't have smiled so big knowing that all was coming!

2 witty replies:

Working Mommy said...

What a cute little pup!!! He does look happy! I totally think that dogs know when they win things like that...it is funny!

~WM

Anonymous said...

Sully is awesome!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!