So how do I get things at Casa King? Other then pout, I try to show The Weatherman how it will conform to his personal OCD's. Most think I am joking wen I talk about there, I'm not. One of his favorite OCD's is teeth brushing. Four or so times a day, meaning he gets sick of tooth paste very quickly. That being said he is a bruxer, as am I and has pitted his teeth as well as having deep grooves that in his youth were not sealed. He has had many, many issues even with his constant brushing. Nothing seems to have tripped his fancy. Common excuses for switching toothpastes: It's not foamy enough, I don't know if it is truly good for my teeth, my teeth are sensitive but I still want whitinging. So, in true Weatherman fashion, he buys sooo many cleaning products uses them once or twice and puts them in a drawer. I want that one thing, one tooth care product, in an assortment of flavors. Natural would be stellar. Something all of us could use, out of this world.
Enter the internet sensation spreading like wildfire around my bloggity circles. Toothsoap.
My interest was peaked from the get go. Natural, check. Safe for all in Casa King, double check. AND AND they have it for dogs, oh baby, baby! I gotta try this stuff, I want to review this stuff, hook The Weatherman on it, Little Dude and Sully and continue to buy this stuff. I want to be on team toothsoap!
So my goal is to blog about them, tweet about them, heck even Facebook about them, to let them know of my interest and have them send a sample of one human and one for dog to Casa King. I think hooking Weatherman, and having a difference in Sully's rabbit poo eating grill would forever hook the weatherman, kind of how I hooked the Weatherman on Wen for our hair. Wish me luck!









3 witty replies:
thats really interesting! I hope you get to test it for them.
WOW - I didn't know the OCD thing got so bad in so many ways...I guess every case is different. I hope you can find something that works for the weatherman. I also hope you get to test for these people on this product.
I am current;y review this product. It's pretty darn cool. They swish is the biggest hit so far.
Post a Comment